Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Punishment Of Homosexuality In Islam And Christianity

• Punishment Of Homosexuality In Islam And Christianity

Posted by Daniyaa Khan on May 19, 2022 at 3:49 pm

Salam!

Heres an important Question Punishment for zina is mentioned in Quran because it does HAQ-TALFFI of the people said by Sir Javed Ahmad Ghamidi but he said Islam does not give punishment to homosexuals in this world like zina because there can be 2 ways of opinions can be HAQ-TALFFI Can not be. If a government thinks there should be punishment for this crime government can.

The point is if government thinks and understand why can’t ALLAH and mention the punishment in Quran for it and he said zina is punishable because a person cannot maintain the house with this habit and it is like addiction.. homosexuality is also addiction a homosexuals can also have relationship outside of the marriage and it can also break a house system like zina why it is not equal to zina why it doesn’t have punishment while other scholars says it has punishment mentioned in various hadiths also in bible homosexuality has punishment if ALLAH Mentioned it here why not in Quran if Its all and its consequences are same like adultery ot fornication and addiction.

Please Explain

Thanks

Umer replied 1 year, 11 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Punishment Of Homosexuality In Islam And Christianity

Umer updated 1 year, 11 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator May 20, 2022 at 1:58 am
  • Daniyaa Khan

Member May 20, 2022 at 5:21 am

Sir my question which I’ve mentioned above come from this clip which you. shared

My question was why It has no punishment like zina? It has addiction just like zina if a girl marry to a male but that girl likes same sex(girls) she has kids but if she do this act maintains a relationship outside of marriage how it will not break their marriage, their house, bad for their kids?

It also has addiction just like fornication or adultery, same goes for a male

scholars says many hadiths talks about its punishment, In bible there is also punishment for this act Don’t you think there should be a solid reason or Maybe it has punishment like mentioned in hadith how can we neglect it and also in previous times ALLAH mentioned punishment in his book

That was my point Sir

• Ahsan

Moderator May 20, 2022 at 6:01 am

Zina in the context of Quranic verse is between a man and a woman. Hence, the same punishment cannot be applied.

@UmerQureshi sb or @Irfan76 sb can give better response to that.

• Daniyaa Khan

Member May 20, 2022 at 1:18 pm

Jee please

• Daniyaa Khan

Member May 21, 2022 at 4:49 pm

I understand some parts of my question please help me to understand how homosexuality has less potential effect than adultery/fornication on family system so it doesn’t have punishment as you mentioned in your respond

• Umer

Moderator May 21, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Homosexuality, even at this point in time, is not considered a dominant way of satisfying one’s sexual desires. For the most part, it has always been heterosexual relationships which either result in marital relationships or in adultery/fornication. Adultery being prohibited as a preventive measure and resulting punishment being prescribed because of pervasiveness of heterosexual tendencies in humans in every society. If homosexuality permeates in a society to an extent where it is feared to damage socio-familial fabric of a society the way adultery does, then law makers of a Muslim majority country can prescribe some punsihment as an extreme measure and declare it a crime. The imapct here needs to be considered at a collective societal level, not at an individual level.

The discussion "Punishment Of Homosexuality In Islam And Christianity" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now