Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Should Embellishments Still Need To Be Covered If Women Have No Urge To Show Off

Tagged: , ,

• Should Embellishments Still Need To Be Covered If Women Have No Urge To Show Off

Posted by Asma on June 5, 2022 at 9:48 am

In Surah Nur for older women Allah has allowed them to remove their covering from their chest and neckline if their intention is not to show off their ornaments.Is that the the same case for young women doing embellishment on hands feet and face,that they are only allowed to do it if the intention is to not show off or else they also will have to cover it up ?

Asma replied 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Should Embellishments Still Need To Be Covered If Women Have No Urge To Show Off

Asma updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 5, 2022 at 11:01 am

The exception is only for the older women. For details please see:

Discussion 69127 • Reply 69158

• Asma

Member June 5, 2022 at 11:10 am

Thank you sir I have one more question

Is this true that Allah has allowed a woman to embellish her hands face and feet but he still dislikes it ?

I have watched ghamidi sahab response to 23 questions videos already but I was still confused about this notion?can you please answer this or should I make a new thread ?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 5, 2022 at 11:42 am

No it’s not about Allah disliking it at all. In fact Allah has acknowledged and allowed women to embellish themselves; the restriction is only about what can be revealed to others. For details please see:

Discussion 30301

• Asma

Member June 5, 2022 at 11:50 am

Sorry let me rephrase this

Is this true that Allah has allowed a woman to reveal the embellishments of her hands face and feet in front of unknown men but he still dislikes/discourages it ?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register