Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Changes In The Arabic Language

• Changes In The Arabic Language

Posted by Noshad Farooq on October 7, 2022 at 7:18 am

Sir Arabians are well know about Arabic language no doubt about their past then why and where the disctionery and gramer of Arabic had been make

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Changes In The Arabic Language

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 7, 2022 at 1:38 pm

Every living language evolves gradually including grammar as well as vocabulary. It’s generally not possible to pinpoint any reasons or a specific timeframe for any changes in any language.

• Noshad Farooq

Member October 7, 2022 at 9:54 pm

So can we say at this time when translations were done by difrent people’s they translate quran by the time frame of that period

Because one of my frnds father told me that in a small village of taief(طائف) badu arab narrates salat as a good work or a wish of Allah and also they use salu صلو to help someone

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 8, 2022 at 10:03 am

Majority of mainstream translations that we have today approximately convey the correct meaning. We should recognize the fact that it’s not possible to translate any good literature into another language and fully convey the intended meaning. A translation also depends upon the language expertise of a translator and many other human factors.

• Noshad Farooq

Member October 8, 2022 at 10:11 am

Sir kindly refer me a vedio of ustaz javaid sab because I am very keen confused

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 8, 2022 at 10:27 am

If you can precisely share your confusion hopefully one of the moderators should be able to help with the appropriate video or essay of Ghamidi sahab.

Hopefully this video will help:

https://youtu.be/YKIS_JALXIw

• Noshad Farooq

Member October 8, 2022 at 11:09 am

Sir butt my question is when ajmees translates quran wht is authentication of their translations are convey orignal meaning of an ayat… I give u an example of word salat that is using in taief ( طائف) as kanoon of God or will of God

Also they uses rasool as a owner able guest

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 8, 2022 at 11:56 am

We still have the original text of the Quran and we also have literature / poetry of that time period.

Please also see the videos in the following thread:

Discussion 51790

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register