Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Divorce In Anger

Tagged: 

• Divorce In Anger

Posted by Nimra Islam on December 1, 2022 at 3:25 pm

My question is My husband divorce me in svere anger ,he has anger issue, he doesn’t know that time what he is doing not on senses as well.

with arguments and svere fight and he is facing depression issue aswell. He said divorced word even four time to me.

after a while he calm down han said gussy main kaha ha ,I take my words back then he offered nafail me also.ask for pray and forgiveness from Allah and slept together,as he said I hv zero intensition to divorce you.

He is in peace relax . But I want clarification because everyone has different opinion,

but as personal we want to be together.and wants to keep everything personal.

is it divorce or consider to be one or it has to be forget and ask forgiveness from Allah for rest of life. we are family.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Divorce In Anger

• Nimra Islam

Member December 1, 2022 at 4:05 pm

Let ma add one more thing, when I asked my Husband what does he know about divorce.He told me he knew that once happend one divorce then after 2 months next and during that period of time things can sorted.

so If i made Intentions I only knew k yeh first right of divorce ha myra. jo k resolve ho skta aur ho gya after agreement between us.

But I wany honest and clear opinion which make my soul restful and never happend Sin . Allah maghfrit kry Ameen

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 1, 2022 at 4:31 pm

Divorce is supposed to be given with due contemplation. Divorce given in anger is not considered valid. For details please see:

Discussion 35097

With that said, if someone has anger issues then they should seek medical/psychological help.

• Nimra Islam

Member December 1, 2022 at 4:37 pm

yes. I read and listened these all. and I have believe on Allah’s sayings in Quran.

bus apny dil ki taseli k liy confirm krna tha. I am at non mouslim state.No one is around to discuss this. such senstive issue .

Wife is halal for husband???

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 2, 2022 at 12:36 am

It is a divorce never happened due to a lack of sensibility issue, or if happened, if one wants to be more careful, it is one divorce, and Ruju or reconciliation is already made, so you are still husband and wife.

• Nimra Islam

Member December 2, 2022 at 3:17 am

Thank you sir.

If it was one divorce ,So he has right only for 2 more( God forbidden)

I am.askimg for my knowledge.I am afraid of all this now

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 2, 2022 at 3:47 am

yes. either way, you are still husband and wife.

• Nimra Islam

Member December 2, 2022 at 3:55 am

Thank you so much, Even to full team on this page.You people are amazimg. You people are doing great job, I send email I received quick respond, I signed in acc here .Dr Irfan Shahid and Faisal haroon replied me,

Allah ap ko.is ka ajer dy. mary dil ko skoon aur atminan dainy ka zreea bnny ka.

I just have believe on Allah he loves us he can never put a person in trouble.Divorce is fear its horrible act,its not easy at all.I still hv goose bumps.

May Allah protect us Ameen

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 2, 2022 at 4:00 am

May you both be blessed and enjoy a peaceful marital life.

The discussion "Divorce In Anger" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now