Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Difference In Viewpoint Of Scholars Regarding Divorce

Tagged: ,

• Difference In Viewpoint Of Scholars Regarding Divorce

Posted by Nimra Islam on December 3, 2022 at 10:32 am

I have questions that when we open media or ask about some questions related to marital life as main issue Divorce .Than why everyone is not on same page???

we have one holy book Quran in which every thing is mentioned Then y everyone has his or her own explanations.

If we talk about only Divorce 50 percent says if you say either in joke or anger,its done.(is it joke))

50 percent says Divorce is not that easy.It has proper method procedure which is important to follow.

Question is its very difficult to pick one.jin ki Divorce ho b na vo Zindgian khrab kr lain. whom we believe in??? everyone has their own explanations.

I personally totally disagree with those who says bus di to ho gai.Divorce to mtlb rishta khtum krna.

Allah to kehta ha k rishtydaroon sy py rishty khtum na krain bar bar koshish krain Husn-e-Ehlaqi ki. to is Mazbooot rishty ko kisi ghlt fehmi,gussy ja kem aqli ki vja sy kaisy itni asani sy khtum kia ja skta???

It is very commen Sense.And then every couple has their own circumstances,own different situations,hum kaisy kisi ko kisi dosry k experience py faisla dy skty hain.

her door ya zmany k apny tor treeqy hain. basics voi hain jo change nai hoti lykin faisly moqy daikh kr kiy jaty hain.

Shaid mary views wrong hun,but it is what i learnt till now.

Ak bndi apni married life ko bechany k liy din rat ak kr ri ho aur ak din us ka shohar usy apni kem aqli ki vja sy gussy main. unemployment k depression sy ya pressurise krny k liy Divorce kr dy to kya sub khtum….

I only know k Islam is very friendly religion.to vo is mamly main strick kaisy ho skta????

Umer replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Difference In Viewpoint Of Scholars Regarding Divorce

Umer updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator December 3, 2022 at 11:58 am

I understand the frustration and empathize with your emotions, but this is a Question and Answer platform and as per code of conduct, all questions should be concise, clear and to the point.

It is true that Quran has explained the sharia of divorce in very detail and there is no diagreement among Muslims as far as the procedure of Divorce is concerned. The differences exist only in certain applied scenarios which by nature are bound to have some disagreements among scholars. These differences mainly lie in the jurisprudence of Scholars when they are dealt with certain applied scenarios. Since this jurisprudence has been given permanent status in religious circles, therefore it gets intermingled with pure religion at times, and with time certain prejudice also gets attached to a particular viewpoint which makes it difficult for scholars of particular jurispridence to review and revise their old viewpoint.

Divorce is supposed to be given with due contemplation. Divorce given in anger is not considered valid.

For details please see:

Discussion 35097

__

Please also watch:

https://youtu.be/VuvBD37qLho

• Nimra Islam

Member December 4, 2022 at 4:06 am

For everyone has to think clearly.This is responsibility of our Ulimas to scholars to take serious step discuss in the light of Quran and Ahdith to reach final statement.

I observed 30 -50 percents people asked same questions and get only explaination regarding procedure of Divorce,They dont say Exactly

yes If your husband said 3 times with concious it considered to be one time.

yes if it is in anger then straightly No (It would not be consider at all)

• Umer

Moderator December 4, 2022 at 9:49 pm

No straight answer is given because at the core of it, the matters of violation and application fall within jurisdiction of courts and the final decision rests with the courts after considering all the facts of any particular case. In some cases (rare maybe), courts may decide three divorces pronounced in a single sitting to be considered as three, the way it was administratively done by second caliph of Muslims Umar (rta) when poeple started to take this matter so lightly that he had to impose it as a punishment on them (which was of course a temporary administrative measure).

Please also watch:

https://youtu.be/1cuN5fnRMHQ

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register