Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and State Condition Of Sultan For Juma Salah

Tagged: , ,

• Condition Of Sultan For Juma Salah

Posted by Zakir Hossain on March 21, 2023 at 11:41 am

As Salaam o Alaikum,

Brother, in one of the videos of Ghamidi Sb, it has been said that according to Shariah, Friday prayer is to be arranged and conducted by the ruler of an Islamic state. In a non-islamic country a person has to offer duhr prayer only on Friday.

According to a report from Abdullah bn ‘Abbas narrated from the Prophet (SAW) saying that: the permission to perform the Friday prayer was given by Allah before hijrah, but the people were unable to congregate and perform it. The Prophet (SAW) wrote a note to Mus’ab b. Umair, who represented the Prophet (SAW) in Medina to pray two raka’at in congregation on Friday. Then, after the hijrah of the Prophet (SAW) to Medina, the Friday prayer was conducted by him.

Since there was no muslim rule established before hijrah, how permission was given to establish Friday prayer in Medina?

Secondly, kindly provide the source of information in this regard.

Jazakallah Khair

Umer replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Condition Of Sultan For Juma Salah

Umer updated 1 year ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Rana Naqash

Member March 21, 2023 at 4:14 pm

Ive heard Ghamidi sahib and Israr sahib too on Friday prayer that it’s only needs to by lead by the governing authority not by these Moolve’zz. Therefore I don’t really go out much to offer jumma prayer as all I hear from that platform is hate or wrong message of Islam based on thier thoughts. Which deviates me and my children from real message and true picture of Islam ☪️. I offer zuhar prayer instead 🙏 Regularly along other prayers.

• Umer

Moderator March 23, 2023 at 7:23 pm

Please refer to the following audio responses by Hassan ilyas Sahab:

Discussion 34817 • Reply 35153

Discussion 34817 • Reply 36753

Please also refer to the video below from 32:52 to 34:24

https://youtu.be/ZBx1TfVh664?t=1972

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register