Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia When To Do Sajda-e-Sehaw

Tagged: ,

• When To Do Sajda-e-Sehaw

Posted by Yaver Javid on May 1, 2023 at 11:41 am

I made mistake while bowing or during any other physical action what should i do?

If i made mistake in fatihah and realise in following rakahs what should i do.

If i started saying allahu Akbar, during movement, after the completion or before starting of movement what should i do.

and is bismillah part of fatihah

Umer replied 11 months, 4 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • When To Do Sajda-e-Sehaw

Umer updated 11 months, 4 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator May 1, 2023 at 9:50 pm

The requirement for Sajda-e-Sehaw is for mistake or assumed mistake (i.e. doubt) in any of the utterances or rituals of Salah which are fixed in Sharia.

Please see for utterances and rituals of Salah fixed in Sharia:

Discussion 59404 • Reply 59446

Please see for procedure of Sajda-e-Sehaw:

Discussion 62524

____

Regarding Bismillah, please post it as a separate question.

• Mohammad Ali Soomro

Member May 2, 2023 at 1:35 am

@UmerQureshi brother is reading a part of Quran after Fatiha necessary? can prayer be complete without it? as many people and scholars say that if someone does not say Quran recitation after Fatiha, it’s still acceptable and in 4 fakat farz prayer many of them leave it in the last 2 rakats. is it an obligatory pillar without which namaz is not complete?

• Umer

Moderator May 2, 2023 at 5:29 pm

It is compulsory according to us but there is room for difference of opinion in 3rd and 4th rakahs of Salah.

Please refer to the following thread where we had a detailed discussion on this topic along with multiple responses of Ghamidi Sahab shared as well:

Discussion 47703

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register