Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Accepting Ahmadiyat For Marriage Only But Not From Heart

Tagged: ,

• Accepting Ahmadiyat For Marriage Only But Not From Heart

Posted by Sher Ali on June 4, 2023 at 4:09 pm

I want to marry a qadiani girl but her parents are not accepting me and not allowing her to marry me. We are with eachother for 2 years, i told her a lot about wrong beleives which her community have and she is neutral at the moment, she is doing research. In the meanwhile, her parents are forcing her to marry someone else who is also from her community. Now she wants me to temporarily accept her community (not from heart) so we can get married. I beleive if she will be with me, and my family, she will leave this community. So what should i do? There is no other way to get married to her. Kindly guide me

Umer replied 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Accepting Ahmadiyat For Marriage Only But Not From Heart

Umer updated 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator June 4, 2023 at 10:19 pm

Regarding Marriage with Ahmadiyya Community in General, please see:

Discussion 40620

_____

However, portraying oneself as belonging to a different sect/religion in order to deceive the other party is itself a sinful activity and prohibited in religion. And for prohibtions in religion, the only exception available is during ‘Iztirar‘ i.e. when it becomes a matter of life or death or when something Haram has to be committed under compulsion (Please see: Discussion 50637 • Reply 50647).

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register