Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Will Humans Resurrect In The Same Condition In Which They Died E.g. Old Age Etc?

Tagged: ,

• Will Humans Resurrect In The Same Condition In Which They Died E.g. Old Age Etc?

Posted by Sumaiya Ijaz on June 12, 2023 at 9:37 am

Assalam o alaikum

Qayamat k roz jab tamam insano ko dubara zinda kiya jaye ga. To us din hm usi halat me uthain gye jis halat me humari wafat hui hogi? For example agr koi Burhapay me inteqal kr gya ha to burhapay wali umer me uthay ga? Koi kisi bemari se gya ha (I.e. cancer) to kya wo usi bemari k sath uthaya jaye ga? Jesa k cancer walay treatment ki waja se bald hotay han or weak body hoti hai.

Koi jawan me inteqal kr gya or koi aged ho k. To hum sab kis halat me qabron se uthaye jain gye.

Mehrbani kr k rehnmai farma den. Shukriya

Umer replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Will Humans Resurrect In The Same Condition In Which They Died E.g. Old Age Etc?

Umer updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 13, 2023 at 4:10 am

صرف یہ بتایا گیا ہے کہ نئے جسم ملیں گے جو اس وقت کی صورت حال کے مطابق ہوں گے۔ اس لیے یہ ضروری نہیں کہ جسمانی حالت وہی ہے جو پچھلے جسم کی تھی۔

• Umer

Moderator June 13, 2023 at 8:45 am

There is no direct mention of this in Quran but there are some indirect references in Quran which point to this fact that human beings will be given new bodies on the day of judgement. Please refer to the following thread for details:

Discussion 82788

Secondly, After research on Ahadith on this topic, Ghamidi Sahab is of view that Barzakh is a place in this earth which has an intangible existence and will become visible on the day of judgement. Same is the case with our new bodies which are actually given to us after our death inside the barzakh and they will also become visible on the day of judgement. It is not the same place as our physical grave but some other place on the earth, invisible to us at the moment. Ahadit use the reference to physical graves where we are burried as a passing reference for our understanding, since this is the only place which we humans can see and are aware of at the moment and the only place where we can relate our dead ones with.

Please refer to the video below from 34:35 to 40:51

• Umer

Moderator June 13, 2023 at 8:46 am

Please also refer to the video below from 32:01 to 33:11

• Sumaiya Ijaz

Member June 13, 2023 at 12:19 pm

Thank you @umer Qureshi, but your statement made me confused about the Aalm e Barzakh.

Is it on the same earth or somewhere in the universe?

• Umer

Moderator June 14, 2023 at 4:57 pm

Based on inference from Quranic verses and some references in hadith narrations, Ghamidi Sahab is of view that Barzakh is a place on this earth but it is some place different from physical graves, and souls are given new bodies there, both of these are invisible to the naked eye at the moment and will become visible on the day of judgement.

For short comments on Barzakh, please refer to the link below from 38:16 to 40:20

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register