Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Is Forex Trading With Leverage Allowed In Islam

Tagged: , ,

• Is Forex Trading With Leverage Allowed In Islam

Posted by HASAN KHAN on July 19, 2023 at 1:44 pm

السلام عليكم!

My Question is regarding Forex Trading, that is Forex trading with leverage allowed in Islam? Nowadays, there’s not a single broker available who offers Forex trading without leverage, so could you please let me know your thoughts on this and guide me whether I should start it or not.

I have searched the web many times but couldn’t find any satisfactory answer, please answer this question as soon as humanly possible.

جَزَاكَ ٱللَّٰهُ خَيْراً کثیراً.

Umer replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Is Forex Trading With Leverage Allowed In Islam

Umer updated 9 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator July 19, 2023 at 4:52 pm
  • HASAN KHAN

Member July 23, 2023 at 12:51 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing these discussions, are these answers given by Ghamidi Sahib via the moderators?

• Umer

Moderator July 24, 2023 at 1:40 pm

These answers are based on the principles enumerated by Ghamidi Sahab. It is usually a practice of Ghamidi Sahab that in matters involving certain technical complexities, he presents the basic framework in the light of Quran and Sunnah which needs to be followed in all such instances, and leaves the application matters to the professionals or individuals to decide and apply after considering all the facts of a particular case. You can listen to those principles in the following videos and decide the application yourself or you can refer to the comments of Faisal Haroon Sahab shared above where he has explained the application of principles enumerated by Ghamidi Sahab to those specific transactions.

You can also opt the option to ask this question directly to Ghamidi Sahab after registering for the live Q&A session with Ghamidi Sahab at the following link:

Discussion 85121

__

• Umer

• Umer

• Umer

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register