Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Are Binaurals Beats And Subliminals Fine To Be Used In Islam?

Tagged: , ,

• Are Binaurals Beats And Subliminals Fine To Be Used In Islam?

Posted by Hasnain Ali on August 3, 2023 at 11:08 am

I stumbled upon subliminals and binaural beats from a friend recently and started using them. However, I have had some doubts about whether they actually are okay to use or not based on some hadith and the Quran verse 4:119 as I’ve been using them to improve my hormone levels such as testosterone etc, and in general appearance like hair growth, etc, Is using subliminals and binaural beats allowed?

Hasnain Ali replied 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Are Binaurals Beats And Subliminals Fine To Be Used In Islam?

Hasnain Ali updated 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator August 3, 2023 at 12:10 pm

Something cannot be declared Haram unless there is an element of prohibition found in it. For matters other than dietary, the ethical prohibition is determined in the light of Quran 7:33 (Please see: Discussion 1749). Thus the five categories being:

1) Fawahish

2) Usurping the rights of others

3) Oppression

4) Polytheism

5) Biddah

Subliminals and Binaural Beats do not pose any ethical issue which would warrant prohibition. Infact, their use is not seen to alter the nature in any way, rather it complements it and boosts the performance.

Regarding Surah Nisa Verse 119 and Surah Rum Verses 30-31 on Meaning of Changing Fitrat:

These verses primarily talk about ‘fitrah of tawheed‘ with which humans are born and can be extended to ‘fitrah of innate morality‘, in accordance with which above prohibitions are mentioned (i.e. Quran 7:33).

Another application would be changing of one’s gender, it falls under changing of one’s nature with which they were born, hence resulting in usurpation of rights of one’s own body i.e. innate morality (the same application whose epitome is suicide and hence prohibited). Similarly, there is another element of immorality when one pretends to change their natural gender i.e. deception. Other prohibitions can also be determined in the light of the same principle.

Please see the following response:

Discussion 53509 • Reply 53793

__

And also refer to the following response of Ghamidi Sahab from 2:16 to 20:12

https://www.youtube.com/live/1_KSBdJyaRg?feature=share&t=136

• Hasnain Ali

Member August 5, 2023 at 11:27 pm

jazakhallah !

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register