Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Rationale For Punishment For Jews Till The Day Of Judgement

• Rationale For Punishment For Jews Till The Day Of Judgement

Posted by Amjad Khan on October 18, 2023 at 4:32 pm

AOA, I wanted to understand the rationale behind the punishment that will be given to jews from time to time till the day of judgement. It was the jews of the ancient times who were favored greatly in terms of everything and they would have punished if they went wrong. But what about the jews of today? Why are they still under punishment? Many might not even know that they are in some punishment. Today’s jews , As per them, they are fulfilling the covenant they have with God (or this is at least what they think), so why punishment is still there? Who will tell them they are wrong? @UmerQureshi @Irfan76

Umer replied 6 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Rationale For Punishment For Jews Till The Day Of Judgement

Umer updated 6 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Amjad Khan

Member October 18, 2023 at 4:58 pm

Also I wanted to ask:

How can a jew come out of this punishment? Would it be that he becomes a good human being but still remains a jew, will he come out of punishment?

Also is this punishment conditional? i.e occurs only when Jews as a nation do something that upsets God. or is it irrespective of what jews, they will remain under punishment until the day of judgement?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 18, 2023 at 10:50 pm
    • Amjad Khan

Member October 19, 2023 at 3:45 am

Sir I have already seen this video. But it does not seem to answer my particular questions. Please guide me on those. JazakAllah!

• Amjad Khan

Member October 19, 2023 at 9:01 am

Also, the jews of today are not committing the crimes knowingly for which they are being punished till the day of judgement (denying Jesus and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). What about it? One is punished for crimes what they commit intentionally. Many jews, as per them, are fulfilling the covenant of God. @UmerQureshi please provide some insights.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 20, 2023 at 4:47 am

Jews in this age of information, if they do not pay heed to the call of the Gospel and Quran and deny their message without justifying their denial, are sinful and disobedient to God as they know better than anyone else that God sent messengers and they had promised God to accept and follow every prophet He would send. That is why they are still following the path of their forefathers who denied Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them.

• Amjad Khan

Member October 20, 2023 at 8:11 am

Thank you sir. This makes sense.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register