Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Reason For Specific Forms Of Worship Rituals Like Two Sajdas In Salah Etc

Tagged: ,

• Reason For Specific Forms Of Worship Rituals Like Two Sajdas In Salah Etc

Posted by Muhammad Asif Khan on December 23, 2023 at 3:54 pm

Aslamohlykum wa rakhmatullah Ghamidi sahib first of all May Allah bless you with safety,Health and more wisdom I have heard your talk about the reality of Salah and how it should be really prayed and I started praying that way in my best understanding and started talking to Our Glorious Lord in Rakus and Sajdas and By Allah it is the best I have ever felt during My daily prayers JazakAllah khair. But it also raised some questions like in 4 rakhas is it compulsory to add Quran after Fatiya in 3rd and 4th rakha or is it only for 1st 2? What is the status of raising hands for duas after rakhu and between sajdaas and why there are 2 sajdass when we can ask all the Duas in first sajda please elaborate. May Allah honour you in this world and the next and May He grant political leaders to Muslims who have such understanding as you to guide Muslims all around to live their lives in such a beautiful way as you describe it to attain purity and pleasure of The Lord of Universe. Aameen.

Umer replied 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Reason For Specific Forms Of Worship Rituals Like Two Sajdas In Salah Etc

Umer updated 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator December 25, 2023 at 3:48 am

Regarding reciting Quran after Fateha in the third and fourth rakah, please see:

Discussion 47703

__

Regarding raising hands for dua during salah, please refer to the video below from 1:03:18 to 1:04:00

https://youtu.be/oTx-5IF5HYE?t=3798

• Umer

Moderator December 25, 2023 at 3:48 am

Reason for two Sajdas and other worship rituals in their specific form:

Please refer to the video below from 22:33 to 24:52

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register