Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy How To Know Quran Is 100% Certainly From Divine

Tagged: 

• How To Know Quran Is 100% Certainly From Divine

Posted by Abdur Rahman on June 9, 2024 at 9:11 am

What is the method of understanding for the normal muslim to know that the Quran is 100% from divine. ? In the below short debate in between athiest and a muslim. Atheist asks for a method to know that quran is 100% divine. (6:31- 8:00) and if you go through the entire video the muslim usually answers all the arguments that end up in a circular argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5LcwslaFT8

I have gone through below video from ghamidi sir about quran challenge to the world but what is the study or research done to show that all the quran is 100% consistent since it was revealed and all the other books which claim to be divine but they comparatively failed. Has this 100% consistency of quran since 1400 years been recorded ?

Of course, you might say that quran gave a challenge to entire creation to bring a verse like it but the entire world would not. BUT, a normal non arab lay person cannot understand simple arabic to understand quran let alone try to understand the complexities of arabic grammar.

Only way to understand quran is via scholars translations or Tafsirs. Then , I would be challenging the scholars understanding of the quran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moUU3a5xVXA

Jazakallahu Khair.

Mubarak Bhatti replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • How To Know Quran Is 100% Certainly From Divine

• Abdur Rahman

Member June 9, 2024 at 9:23 am

Also another question arises –

Should I become like Imam Farahi/Imam Islahi who devoted his entire life to Quran ( kind of like Ascetic/Sufi who did not marry or have a worldly life) to independently reach personal conviction that quran is 100% from Allah or God ?

• Abdur Rahman

Member June 9, 2024 at 10:15 am

Allah also says in quran – https://www.javedahmedghamidi.org/#!/quran/full?chapter=15&type=Ghamidi&lang=en#fn_51

Quran being mutawwatir across generations is usually given as protection of quran done by God, But this again is collective memorization done by all muslims and so where is allah’s protection here ?

• Abdur Rahman

Member June 9, 2024 at 10:23 am

How is collective memorization done by creation is attributed to the creator ?

• Abdur Rahman

Member June 9, 2024 at 10:32 am

Correction : – Why is collective memorization done by creation is attributed to the creator ? when god says that I will protect it.

He did not say I will reveal it and then muslims will protect it.

• Mubarak Bhatti

Member June 10, 2024 at 2:49 am

My comment below is only about the video titled “Faith is not Logic”, kindly shared in this thread.

It is a very useful specimen to understand this alarming problem. This intensifying debate, internationally, is leading people away from Deen.

My understanding is that argumentation from both sides is wrong. But atheists seem to the audiences as more logical because the overall impression that people get from it is that arguments of Muslim apologists are invalid on rational and empirical basis. That is of course incorrect but the structure of arguments certainly leads to that conclusion.

• Umer

Moderator June 10, 2024 at 5:11 am

Sticking to the Primary Question. There are two main points being presented for Quran being Divine.

1) Absence of trial and error/absence of ideological evolution unlike any other ideology in the world.

2) Lack of contradictions and inconsistencies.

To understand detailed argumentation of Ghamidi Sahab, please do go through the Summary videos provided in the following response:

Discussion 81000 • Reply 81077

__

Some objections to point 1) answered by Dr. Irfan Shahzad in the following threads:

Discussion 90312

Discussion 92104

Some objections to point 2) answered by Dr. Irfan Shahzad in the following thread:

Discussion 92105

• Mubarak Bhatti

Member June 10, 2024 at 5:36 am

Thank you. This is all gold. I may have heard some of these clips, as I owe my (whatever) understanding of scriptures, and Deen to ustaz muhtram Ghamidi sahb.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register