Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Second Coming Of Jesus A.S

• Second Coming Of Jesus A.S

Posted by Muhammad Usama Ashraf on November 8, 2020 at 7:44 am

Aslamoalaikum.

According to Ghamidi Sb. the Quran is clear about the death of Prophet Jesus and he also says that Jesus (A.S) will not come back. I have come across two verses in the Quran which gives a perception of Jesus (A.S) second coming.

1. And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection, he will be against them a witness. [4:159]

2. And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path. [43:61]

I want to know how Ghamidi Sb. interpret these two verses?

Looking forward to some insights. Thank you and Kind regards,

Muhammad Usama Ashraf

Saiyed juned Alimiya replied 1 year, 6 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Second Coming Of Jesus A.S

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 8, 2020 at 10:15 am

Ghamidi sahab will explain these ayahs Insha’allah during his Response to 23 Questions series.

The first episode about the second coming of Jesus has already been released. As new episodes are released the following thread will be updated. Please subscribe to this thread in order to be notified with any future updates:

Discussion 35124

• Muhammad Usama Ashraf

Member November 20, 2020 at 4:57 am

Aslamoalaikum,
    I did watch the third video released yesterday on the topic of the “Return of Masseih” and I am eagerly waiting for the next one. Kindly do forward my two questions (with reference to the Quran that I mentioned earlier above) to Muhammad Hassan Ilyas Bhai so that he can ask them to Ghamidi Sb in the next session.

It is just a polite reminder.

Thank you and regards,
    Muhammad Usama Ashraf

• Umer

Moderator November 20, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Regarding Quran’s verse (4:159), please see:

Discussion 33153

Regarding Quran’s verse (43:61), please see:

Discussion 2593

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member September 10, 2022 at 5:39 am

Jazakomullah