Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Sufism And Sharia Of Prophets

Tagged: , ,

• Sufism And Sharia Of Prophets

• Mohammad Yaseen

Contributor February 19, 2021 at 9:16 am

Could you, please, elaborate your query?

🙂

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 19, 2021 at 9:25 am

I am not sure what you mean by prophets holding the same sharia. As a principle, it has been established that tassawuf is a completely different system of belief than Islam at the fundamental level. Even their understanding of of sharia is very different from Islam that is present in the Quran and the Sunnah. In tasawwuf the sharia presented by the Quran and the Sunnah is just preliminary, consisting of a few superficial things. The real spirit of religion is tareeqat which consists of auraad, ashghaal, chillaas and muraaqbaat, and it can only be obtained through association with sufi masters.

For a comparative study of Islam and tassawuf please refer to:

Discussion 4851

• Tanveer Niaz

Member February 19, 2021 at 9:34 am

Does Ibn-ul-Arabi says correct that the process of prophets is still continue. He says no messenger will come but it is possible for akabeers (saints) to attain the rank of prophets. Javed Ghamdi copied his thoughts in his book Burhan. And this concept is present in Ibn-ul-Arabi’s book “Fatohaat-e-Makkiah”. Is this concept correct?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator February 19, 2021 at 9:46 am

Your question is answered in detail under “Prophethood” in the link I shared above. In short, Prophet Muhammad SAW was the final messenger of God – after him the the doors of prophethood have been closed forever.

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator February 19, 2021 at 9:52 pm
  • Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member February 19, 2021 at 11:19 pm

According to your questions it is impossible to give answer in 10,20or a 100 lines it is big or w can say huge giant traditional rivayat it is finding every religion in different shape. So many scholar write books against it with every content. W suffering same way same question so read it. I hope after reading u can say insaallah” Ye taswuf Islam ki sarzamin me ek ajnabi poda he”al last allh give us more & more hidayat

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register