Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Food Of Nazar O Niyaz

Tagged: , ,

• Food Of Nazar O Niyaz

Posted by Rimsha on May 27, 2021 at 6:51 am

Salam Everyone

I want to ask that if someone get food of Nazar-o-Niyaz(On the name of other than Allah) which is shirk the person who do this act he does shirk but the person who get this food if he or she eats it do they do shirk??or not

I heard a scholar he said who eats it he also do shirk??is it true?

I heard Sir Ghamidi’s view on it in one video he said you food of Nazar o niyaz on the name of other than Allah is haram shouldn’t eat it.

But in other video a boy asked questions that the you said Person do shirk who do nazar niyaz on name of other than Allah but the person who get that food can eat the by saying Bismillah

and Sir Ghamidi said ye rasta nikal sakta hai aisa kr skte hain lakin ehtiyat sy ta k log dosre mushrikana khano main laparwa na hojain but it didn’t get it is tarh tu koe b khana Bismillah parh kr khaya ja sakta hai

Make it clear please

Thanks

Umer replied 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • Food Of Nazar O Niyaz

Umer updated 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 16 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator May 27, 2021 at 10:51 am

Its haram. You can refer to following video for similar question
    Discussion 28150 • Reply 28863

• Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 12:58 pm

Thanks but not satisfactory I’m not asking what explained in the this video.

• Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 1:02 pm
  • Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 1:08 pm
  • Umer

Moderator May 27, 2021 at 1:29 pm

The link shared by Ahsan Sahab is the most recent one and there Ghamidi Sahab has categorically mentioned that such food should not be eaten and one may opt to feed it to animals. Secondly, if one can eat such food which was sacrificed in name other than Allah, what stops the person from eating similar zabeeha of polytheist or where no name has been taken at all after saying Bismillah?

The whole dietary Sharia stands on this basic principle of Tasmiya along with Tazkiya, letting go of this principle means letting go of one basic tenet of Dietary Sharia.

• Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 2:06 pm

Yes I get your point but The videos i shared in these videos Ghamidi Sir said by himself. you can eat by saying Bismillah.

why he said that then?

and the person who get such food Its haram for them but if he or she eats it which shouldn’t be eaten but it someone eats it Does it shirk or its haram??

• Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 2:07 pm

Its not a small thing on that he said you can eat such food by saying Bismillah

• Umer

Moderator May 27, 2021 at 2:45 pm

From the recent video, it’s clear that Ghamidi Sahab does not hold this view. Eating of any such kind of food is haram and is not committing of shirk itself.

• Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 2:47 pm

Thank you

• Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 4:48 pm

I have Heard the session in above shared videos regarding this matter

https://youtu.be/u9S64cSYaUg?t=4574

Sir Ghamidi said eating food is shirk and you said its haram can u please verify it once by watching the video.

• Rimsha

Member May 27, 2021 at 4:55 pm

It very sensitive matter There is a difference between haram and Shirk so please verify it properly the person who get such food and eat its haram or Shirk

It would be very helpful

• Umer

Moderator May 27, 2021 at 6:47 pm

The person who does this act or initiates this act definitely commits shirk (whether it be meat, sweets or any other food), but the person who has been offered such food, it is haram for that person if he or she is a Muslim to eat that food. Please refer to the following responses as well:

Discussion 35774 • Reply 35779

Discussion 35856 • Reply 37177

• Rimsha

Member May 28, 2021 at 5:10 am

Thank you and can you tell me where someone can put question which can b asked directly in question answer session by Sir Ghamidi?

• Ahsan

Moderator May 28, 2021 at 8:53 am

You can register of ask ghamidi live where you can ask question directly to Ghamidi Sb.
      You can follow the thread here
      Discussion 46336

Each month Faisal sb announce the time and date of the event.

• Rimsha

Member May 28, 2021 at 9:36 am

Can we ask question through email if someone is an introvert and bit shy about live call?

• Umer

Moderator June 5, 2021 at 1:34 am

Please also refer to the video below from 42:13 to 43:42

https://youtu.be/i2DSCyflSEc?t=2533

The discussion "Food Of Nazar O Niyaz" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now