Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Term Established History

Tagged: ,

• Term Established History

Posted by Abdullah AbdulRahman on January 3, 2022 at 6:36 am

Assalamualaikum

The term “established history”, is it coined by Ghamidi sahab or is it used among historians. Because i tried to find but i didn’t someone using it as Ghamidi sahab uses it?

So if can get reference of some books where we can say this historian has used this term like this?

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Term Established History

• Abdullah AbdulRahman

Member January 3, 2022 at 6:43 am

In answering question if you can give first a concise definition of it and he says that it should happen in the light of history,what does he mean by that in the light of history?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 3, 2022 at 10:48 am

Please see:

Discussion 41309

To understand what established history is please see:

Discussion 55834 • Reply 55883

Discussion 55834 • Reply 55884

• Abdullah AbdulRahman

Member January 3, 2022 at 11:53 am

But what does he mean by it should happen in the light of history and why is it important?

• Abdullah AbdulRahman

Member January 3, 2022 at 1:28 pm

And also from above discussion what i have deducted that he used the definition of what he says ijma’ as established history. But why it couldn’t make itself among western historians, western historians take influence from muslim historians also like Ibn Khaldoon or even among the orientalists? (If that is such a strong thing to be put forward as an evidence)?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 3, 2022 at 2:47 pm

Please see my response above. I don’t see anything that has not already been responded to in the above response.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register