A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Ghusal With Nailpolish

Tagged: ,

• Ghusal With Nailpolish

Habiba Zafar updated 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Habiba Zafar

Member January 12, 2022 at 8:47 am

Assalam O Alaikum brother..I didn’t get any reply regarding my question…just wanted to remind you people about my question..

• Habiba Zafar

Member January 12, 2022 at 9:36 am

@Haseeb thank you soo much brother…i searched it in the search coloumn but wasn’t able to reach the disscussions you sent me….thanks for easing me…JazakAllahu Khair brother…

• Haseeb Faisal

Member January 12, 2022 at 9:39 pm

My pleasure, Ms. Habiba!

• Umer

Moderator January 12, 2022 at 10:12 pm

Sometimes responses may get delayed but this doesn’t mean we haven’t read your queries, we go through every question. At times, we are seeking scholarly opinion (for their ijtihad), especially for matters that effect public in general and for which no explicit guidance is available in Quran and Sunnah:

Following is the response by Dr. Irfan Shahzad Sahab (@Irfan76 ) in relation to your query specific to Ghusl:

Same ruling for Ghusal as is for ablution. Those who consider that hand is still Hand after nail polish, mere washing is enough. And those who think water should reach the skin, they should remove it. However if nail polish is applied in the state of purity with ablution, it can be analogous to Masah on socks“.

• Habiba Zafar

Member January 13, 2022 at 3:20 am

@UmerQureshi Thank you soo much brother….JazakAllahu Khair….

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register