Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Who Will Decide Which Kind Of Music Is Haram – Will Singer Bear Responsibility

Tagged: ,

• Who Will Decide Which Kind Of Music Is Haram – Will Singer Bear Responsibility

Posted by Sohail Zafar on April 12, 2022 at 5:08 am

According to Ghamdi shb music is not haram. His arguments are convincing but my question is how do we define which music is halaal and which is not. E.g what about Rap Music ? Or EDM ? Attending concerts or organizing such activities ? I understand the argument about the content being right or wrong but my question is more about the overall implications of declaring music halal.

Ghamdi shb’s arguments makes sense about the listening of music but what about the singers are they allowed to creat music and then its totally upto the listners or does he bear some responsibility about the use ?

Umer replied 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Who Will Decide Which Kind Of Music Is Haram – Will Singer Bear Responsibility

Umer updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator April 12, 2022 at 7:49 am

It is the person who has to decide ultimately for himself and yes, if the singer is creating such kind of music then he will also bear responsibilty for that.

Please refer to the following response by Dr. Irfan Shahzad Sahab:

Discussion 65037 • Reply 65058

Please also refer to the following response by Ghamidi Sahab:

Discussion 60273 • Reply 60283

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register