Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Idea Of Being In Simulation Or Created As Experiment By An Advanced Civilization

Tagged: 

• Idea Of Being In Simulation Or Created As Experiment By An Advanced Civilization

Posted by Amin Ansar on November 12, 2023 at 5:23 pm

My mind accepts it a lot more, like 99% that this universe was created by one God, Allah and I firmly believe in heaven and hell as well as everything else that a believer should believe in. The rest of possibilities that come to my mind, I have been able to falsify them with the help of Allah but time to time, there are some possibilities that come to my mind to which I haven’t been able to find any firm answer to, although my mind doesn’t accept them but there is still that uncertainty that hurts me whenever it comes because it ruins my belief and connection with Allah. I do believe those possibilities are from shaitan but my heart seems to need a firm answer.

Possibility 1: We are all just in a simulation inside an advanced computer
    Possibility 2: Someone from an advanced civilization created this universe as an experiment and calls himself god, nauzubillah.

Also, are we supposed to do sabr in such situations as well when our iman is getting hit and weakened and believe that Allah swt will make everything better while we work on fixing things? I mean it does make sense to do sabr on calamities but is this a calamity as well and we should do sabr in a similar way?

Ahsan replied 5 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register