Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Genghis Khan As A Divine Punishment On Bani-Ismael

• Genghis Khan As A Divine Punishment On Bani-Ismael

Posted by Fahad Nawaz on October 7, 2022 at 8:37 am

Assalamoalaikum Brothers,

Some Muslim scholars say that Ghengez khan was like an Aazaab of Allah on Muslims due to their Aamaals.

How does Javaid Sahab see the Fitna of Ghengez Khan on Muslims? Is there any sitting where Javaid Sahab has explained it? Please share.

On a seperate note, Can Ghengez khan Fitna be considered similar to “Hitler fitna on Jews” as per Allah’s law about Aal e Ibrahim being chosen nation?

JazakAllah

Fahad Nawaz replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Genghis Khan As A Divine Punishment On Bani-Ismael

• Umer

Moderator October 7, 2022 at 10:36 pm

Please refer to the video below from 23:57 to 39:41

https://youtu.be/DSgu0KkvI-Q?t=1437

• Fahad Nawaz

Member October 8, 2022 at 2:46 am

Brother @UmerQureshi ,

After studying the law of Allah of punishment about Bani Israel and Bani Ismael including details shared by Javaid Sahab. Below is what I understood happened.

1. Bani Ismael 2 laws of punishment

A). During prophet Muhammad PBUH time, Mushrikeen destroyed and Ehle Kitaab mehkoomee.

B). After prophet Muhammad PBUH, Bani Israel completely destroyed via Ghengis Khan (Gog / Magog) due to mistakes in following Sharai at various times including religious prosecution / injustice and Iqhlaqi problems etc.

2. Bani Israel has 3 laws of punishment.

A). Bani Israel who tried to kill Prophet Issa A.S. were completely destroyed by Titus attack after about 10-14 years of Issa A.S. death.

B). Next generations of Bani Israel were given punishment of political disadvantage against followers of prophet Issa A.S. (Evident in todays world).

C). Whenever Bani Israel goes off the track of sharia revealed to them, they are punished via strong people (as example during times of prophet Muhammad PBUH and later a recent example of Hitler). Still alive though.

I have a couple of questions after above understanding.

Isn’t both Bani Israel and Bani Ismael Al e Ibrahim A.S.?

Aren’t they both chosen nations?

How come one is completely destroyed whereas the second one is still alive and going through law 3?

I must be missing something here.

Can you kindly provide some guidance?

JazakAllah

• Umer

Moderator October 8, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Bani-Israel are not punished just because they go off track w.r.t Sharia. They are being punished for their continued transgressions in violation of their covenant with Allah due to which they will be punsihed on and off till the day of judgement in accordance with Quran 7:167. You can refer to the following thread if you want to explore this topic further:

Discussion 72102

As for Bani-Ismael, no such transgressions of their covenant with Allah were committed which would invoke such a punishment. Secondly, after Prophet Muhammad (Sws) and final itmam-e-hujjat and domination of Islam in whole Arabian Peninsula, the only responsibilty that bani-ismael and by extension, we Muslims have now is giving Shahdah on the world through propagation of this religion by spreading the word of God i.e. Quran.

Please refer to the following responses by Ghamidi Sahab:

Discussion 53949 • Reply 53983

Discussion 36863 • Reply 36904

• Fahad Nawaz

Member October 10, 2022 at 4:14 am

JazakAllah brother for sharing all the threads and for providing a detailed answer.

Can I say then that law 3 of Bani Israel rephrased as per your correction “Whenever Bani Israel does not follow their Covenant with Allah, they are punished via strong people (as example during times of prophet Muhammad PBUH and later a recent example of Hitler). This law of Allah is only applicable to Bani Israel?

Also can you guide me where can I find the details of this Covenant of Bani Israel? Some minor details I can see in 17:4-8 and 7:167 but I am interested In the covenant itself?

JazakAllah

• Umer

Moderator October 11, 2022 at 5:09 pm

You can refer to the following comment and video of Ghamidi Sahab:

Discussion 72102 • Reply 72227

For further details on the topic, you may want to refer to the following article:

Discussion 58725 • Reply 58783

And also following detailed lectures of Ghamidi Sahab on the said topic:

Discussion 4625 • Reply 17715

• Fahad Nawaz

Member October 18, 2022 at 2:22 am

JazakAllah brother @UmerQureshi for providing detailed threads.

I have received the answers to my questions on this topic Alhamdulillah.

• Fahad Nawaz

Member October 8, 2022 at 1:07 am

JazakAllah for providing the detailed response. Very helpful.

The discussion "Genghis Khan As A Divine Punishment On Bani-Ismael" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now